I’ve updated the Financial Reporting spreadsheet and Financial Reporting PDF files to facilitate reporting to Supreme Council and the IRS.
Changes to the spreadsheet version:
- The sheet that listed income and expenses has been removed.
- Places where you can enter data are shaded in pale blue.
- Places that are computed automatically are shaded in pale red.
- The button that allows you to clear the sheet and start over has been moved to the top of the sheet.
- The prior version asked for the number of members on the committee and the total hours. The new version asks for the number of members and the number of hours per member. The total hours is computed automatically.
- There is a new section which asks you to identify which Fraternal Activity the event falls under: Church, Community, Council, Family, Pro-Life, and Youth.
- There is a section which asks if the event has a hall donation made (Yes/No).
The PDF version is a black and white version of the spreadsheet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with them.
Dave Torebka, FDD